Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,754 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.706 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨25,375 (E£ 6,847) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)