Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,246 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.018 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,955 (E£ 16,164) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)