Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,576 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.810 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨37,214 (E£ 9,768) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)