Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,298 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.970 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,093 (E£ 17,405) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)