Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,826 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.852 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨44,387 (E£ 11,524) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)