Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 107% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,223 (€2,308) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (41 minutes ago)