Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,560 (€1,107) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)