Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 123% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,267 (€850) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)