Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,895 (Php70,488) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (26 minutes ago)