Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.267 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,327 (Php33,407) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)