Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,778 (Php75,674) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)