Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.013 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 108% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,150 (€1,293) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)