Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 111% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,519 (€881) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)