Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,066 (€738) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)