Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,067 (€1,877) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)