Cost of living comparison between Caceres, Spain and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,653 (€1,800) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (32 minutes ago)