Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,167 (Mex$ 37,481) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)