Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38923 INR / AOA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 98% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,189 (203,452 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)