Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.982 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,853 (2,772 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)