Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,192 (₨ 137,465) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (27 minutes ago)