Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,567 (₩1,306,813) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $3,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)