Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06181 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 122% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,413 (₩1,187,644) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)