Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05725 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,164 (₩1,208,042) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)