Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 109% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,659 (₩2,952,473) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)