Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.434 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,280 (2,890TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)