Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.477 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,459 (5,383TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)