Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,568 (€2,034) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)