Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,406 (€2,053) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (34 minutes ago)