Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.335 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,092 (﷼ 2,832) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)