Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.855 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,245 (﷼ 7,070) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (29 minutes ago)