Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,109 ($723) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (39 minutes ago)