Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,528 ($876) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)