Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05560 INR / CDF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,708 (1,937,355 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (27 minutes ago)