Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,076 (€1,786) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)