Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,831 (€756) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (28 minutes ago)