Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,398 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22837 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,947 (481,452 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)