Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,682 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23479 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,461 (478,992 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)