Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06033 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 189% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,130 (₩1,626,458) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (32 minutes ago)