Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05759 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,912 (₩1,526,541) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)