Cost of living comparison between Bucharest, Romania and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,888 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.202 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,603 (6,024 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)