Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,481 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.778 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,454 (3,008 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)