Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,226 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.149 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,305 (6,025 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)