Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,296 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.392 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,342 (6,259 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)