Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02217 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,846 (COL$4,773,350) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)