Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,620 (COL$4,904,623) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)