Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02126 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,191 (COL$2,031,553) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)