Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02230 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,433 (COL$2,171,487) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)