Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,898 (руб 37,180) in Bryansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (29 minutes ago)