Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,697 (40,109 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)