Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.891 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,012 (20,063 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)