Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,305 (20,915 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)