Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.972 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,255 (18,928 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)