Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.306 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 160% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,535 (£1,026) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Changzhou costs 元1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (16 minutes ago)