Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.916 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 146% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,219 (£2,249) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)