Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.055 INR / BBD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 154% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,705 (6,448 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)