Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.045 INR / BBD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 164% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,609 (3,296 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (28 minutes ago)