Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.309 INR / BBD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 164% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,949 (5,943 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)