Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.121 INR / BBD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 170% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,780 (5,943 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)