Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11063 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 213% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨254,289 (2,298,553 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)