Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10800 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 220% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨259,943 (2,406,936 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)