Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,848 (€1,823) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)