Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,216 (€878) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (31 minutes ago)