Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.861 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,432 (C$1,424) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)