Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.091 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 118% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,463 (C$1,751) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (40 minutes ago)