Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.946 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 107% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,600 (C$3,245) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)