Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.084 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 118% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,652 (C$1,510) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (32 minutes ago)