Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.984 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨67,355 (R 13,513) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)