Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12050 INR / SOS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 187% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,452 (1,190,490 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)