Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 107% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,283 (€2,187) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)