Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,326 (€2,263) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)