Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,812 (€2,131) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)