Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,499 (﷼ 21,359,069) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)