Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,547 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02312 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,912 (COL$4,494,526) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)