Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,706 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02251 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,541 (COL$4,466,148) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)