Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,095 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02147 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,025 (COL$2,096,970) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (43 minutes ago)