Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,630 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02355 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,907 (COL$3,095,634) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)