Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,058 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02246 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,130 (COL$4,679,736) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)