Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,979 (Rp 8,055,357) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (31 minutes ago)