Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.952 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 185% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,379 (kr 27,964) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (37 minutes ago)