Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.032 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 184% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,218 (kr 26,548) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)