Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.958 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,292 (R 23,657) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)