Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09007 INR / MWK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,183 (423,915 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (41 minutes ago)