Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09293 INR / MWK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,804 (891,061 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)