Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09135 INR / MWK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,199 (932,682 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)