Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09290 INR / MWK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,120 (421,099 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (36 minutes ago)