Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09013 INR / MWK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,491 (449,236 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)