Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.108 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,295 (руб 72,438) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)