Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.166 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨27,656 (1,057 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (40 minutes ago)