Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.937 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,290 (51,545 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (44 minutes ago)