Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.990 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,884 (96,851 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)