Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,403 (95,186 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)