Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,077 (94,810 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)