Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,754 (95,510 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)