Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.738 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 127% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,884 (£2,078) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)