Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.339 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 127% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,636 (£1,180) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)