Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.916 INR / GBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 127% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,676 (£2,254) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)