Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.260 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,846 ($1,289) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)