Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.009 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,311 ($1,051) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 2 hours ago)