Cost of living comparison between Birjand, Iran and Alwar, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00213 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨65,875 (﷼ 30,905,537) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)