Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨71,311 (﷼ 33,917,377) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €700 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)