Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨27,964 (﷼ 15,157,666) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (44 minutes ago)