Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,253 (₨ 62,682) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)