Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,355 (₨ 144,620) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)