Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,977 (₨ 140,403) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)