Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.113 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,328 (RM3,993) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)