Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,767 (RM6,476) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)