Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,803 (RM2,913) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (28 minutes ago)