Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.738 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,746 (RM2,398) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)