Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.007 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,568 (RM3,502) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)