Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.020 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,030 (2,324KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)