Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.055 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,908 (2,161KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)