Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.294 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,312 (1,373KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)