Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.458 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,306 (1,022KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Coro costs Bs 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)