Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.619 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,268 (871KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)