Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.545 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,846 (6,639 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)