Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.507 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,102 (5,822 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)