Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.696 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,406 (2,429 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)